This pad is for the final and important step of Soak-off or UV Gel polish application.
Use these pads to gently scrape off the sticky layer remaining on the nails after Top Coat curing.
- Individually wrapped convenient and easy to use.
- Disposable and environmental.
- 1 tear/pc remove easily
- Removes gel polish;
- Individual foil wrap packets;
- Each packet contains acetone;
- Easy and convenient to use;
- Reduces the contact of acetone against the skin;
- Packets keeps in heat to speed up the gel removal process;
- Can be used on hands and feet.
- Brand: I.B.N
- Model: Remover wrap
- 3 x Remover wrap (200pcs/box)
- Box size:131*103*50mm
How to use:
Step 1: Apply a layer of cuticle around the nails
Step 2: Break the seal of the gel with sanding file
Step 3: Tear or cut along the dotted line to open the wrap
Step 4: Carefully peel away the sticky strip
Step 5: Place your finger inside the wrap
Step 6: Fold the sides to ensure your finger is wrapped, wait 6-10mins
Step 7: Remove the wrap from the fingers and gently push the product off with the pusher
Step 8: Apply a layer of cuticle around the nails
Step 9: Show the original effect
The remover wrap boxes are created by I.B.N, one famous nail caring company.The materials are 100% environmental and no harm to the body, disposable. Nail Polish Remove Wrap 3 boxes per pack can clear the nail color away easily and show the original effect. Shop more cosmoing nail tools online.